PlanNet Consulting was chosen to provide all planning, design, and implementation oversight for all audiovisual components for Intuit’s ~170,000 SF corporate office relocation in Woodland Hills, CA. The AV systems were integrated under budget and all systems were remotely monitored via the enterprise’s network by the audiovisual asset management system.
The project included approximately 40 spaces with audiovisual systems including the following:
- Small and medium size presentation conference rooms;
- HD video-conference rooms;
- Mid-size and large computer / multimedia training rooms (several with HD videoconferencing capability);
- Webinar room;
- War room;
- Employee lounges and game rooms with flat panel displays and distributed audio;
- Fitness Center and outdoor basketball court with high-fidelity audio and distributed flat panel displays;
- High-end corporate Boardroom with HD videoconferencing; and
- All-Hands Multipurpose Room/Café with multiple projection systems, flat panel displays, HD videoconferencing and distributed audio.