PlanNet provided a broad range of technology design services for the City of Gilroy’s new two-story, 52,000 square foot Library. Services included design and implementation oversight of:
- Voice, data (wired and wireless) and CATV/SATV cabling for new construction (Core and Shell) and Interior Design, as well as Outside Plant (OSP) cable
- Design of the server, IDF, and Minimum Point of Entry (MPOE) rooms
- Audiovisual Systems and Infrastructure which includes a Children’s Programming Room, Conference Room, Community Room and Training & Orientation Room
- Security Systems and Infrastructure
- Building Management System to manage HVAC, Mecco shades, lighting, and reporting for building performance.