Strategies for Upgrading Existing Data Centers to Stay Relevant in Today’s Competitive Environment: How to Improve the Design and Add Value to Legacy Data Centers
The Fifth Annual Northern California Data Center Summit – St. Francis Yacht Club, San Francisco, CA – February 25, 2016
Proposed Discussion Points:
- Analysis of the “low hanging fruit” in pursuit of lower PUEs and higher operating efficiencies.
- How are operators/owners maximizing existing infrastructure?
- Innovations in power protection and cooling methodologies: Has the pressure to ensure competitive sustainability while reducing operating costs opened up data center operators to new solutions?
- Are colo customers really as weary of non-traditional infrastructure systems for colo providers as the industry suggests?
- Moderator: Michael Fluegeman, PE, Principal & Manager, Data Center Support Systems, PlanNet
- Judy Andersen, Gordon Data Center Products Division of Gordon, Inc., Owner & CEO, Microbinc
- Smarak Bhuyan, Program Manager, Technical Operations, Global Data Centers, eBay, Inc.
- Derek Garnier, Senior Vice President, Data Center Services, Layer42 by Wave
- Ralph Renne, Director, WPR Americas Operations, Shared Infrastructure Services, NetApp