- Financial & Professional Services
- Technology Consulting
Cole Capital is an industry-leading sponsor of non-listed real estate investment trusts. Their headquarters, which was located in two separate buildings in Phoenix, Arizona, were consolidated into a single 110,000 SF facility. As desired by Cole Capital, the new headquarters is a showcase for technology, exhibiting a culture of energy and learning.
PLANNET provided planning, design, and implementation oversight of voice, data (wired and wireless), and CATV/SATV infrastructure and cabling, as well as the design and oversight of the audiovisual and security systems.
Audiovisual design elements included:
- A dynamic and engaging story wall between the reception area and the sales/conference room serves as a dynamic and engaging pre-function experience for visitors.
- A curved immersion display that provides an immersive wrap-around visual experience for guests and attendees and displays simultaneous images, cinematic video formats, and multiple picture-in-picture image overlays using advanced video windowing electronics.
- A news/tech wall envisioned as a flexible “digital canvas” used to provide corporate messaging, news updates, and information on events and schedules. The wall has the flexibility to be enjoyed as a passive display or as an interactive wall supporting multi-touch gestures.
- A digital interactive table comprised of a digital table surface supporting multi-touch interactivity.
SPEAK WITH ONE OF OUR EXPERTS!
SIGN UP FOR A COMPLIMENTARY PHONE CONSULTATION.
OR CALL US TODAY AT 714.982.5800
LATEST NEWS, IDEAS AND
RESOURCES FROM PLANNET
- SEFCU Navigates Their Growth With PLANNET as a Steady Guide February 27, 2023 - SEFCU has relied on PLANNET's team as its technology advisor and independent consultant across a wide range of IT and data center technology infrastructure initiatives… Read More >>
- Jorge Meraz- Does Your Technology Project Manager Have What It Takes? January 19, 2023 - Effective project management is critical to the success of every project. So we sat down with Jorge Meraz, a PLANNET Vice President and Senior Principal,… Read More >>
- Celebrating Our Clients’ Continued Success in 2023 December 31, 2022 - As we ring in the New Year, the PLANNET team wants to take time to reflect on and celebrate our clients’ outstanding work and service… Read More >>