COLOCATION & CLOUD SOURCING SOLUTIONS
PLANNET’s colocation sourcing services team can help identify, select and negotiate agreements with hosted, cloud, and managed colocation data center service providers. We’ve already done the homework for you – our extensive database of worldwide Colocation providers allows us to quickly determine which service providers and locations are appropriate for your business IT computing needs. PLANNET can:
- Assess your power demand load, space, and network requirements;
- Identify Co-location providers / services in specific areas/markets;
- Determine what co-location rates you can expect based on industry benchmark data;
- Quickly engage providers either through a Request for Proposal process or direct negotiations;
- Negotiate the best possible terms for rent, power usage, network cross-connect charges, remote hands; and
- Negotiate favorable Service Level Agreements, including rent abatement for downtime, self-help, and early termination.
Best of all, PLANNET can provide all of these services at NO COST to you!
We can also help you with IT architecture, network design, and migration to the new site. You will be hard-pressed to find a firm with our quick delivery capability, negotiation skills, and broad expertise in IT, real estate, and facilities.
If you’re unsure of how data center colocation might fit into your enterprise, PLANNET also helps clients develop a Data Center Sourcing Strategy that evaluates upgrading existing facilities, greenfield, colocation, and cloud services options across multiple U.S. and international markets.