PLANNET’s security consultants have a wealth of experience providing our clients effective guidance regarding the most challenging security threats facing business today. With detailed attention to the future of our clients’ organizations, their strategic plans, objectives and budgets, PLANNET provides comprehensive individualized solutions that facilitate prevention and mitigation of both internal and external threats.
PLANNET provides a wide range of security oriented professional services, including, but not limited to:
- Threat assessments and analysis
- Security system and facility auditing
- Security strategic/master planning and security standards development
- Security policy and procedure analysis and development
- Security industry trend analysis and directional recommendations
- Complete system design services from basis of design (BoD) and technical specification development to full CAD/Revit Construction drawing packages
- System acquisition process management (formal and informal RFP development and proposal/bid evaluation)
- Construction/installation oversight/management
PLANNET believes that an effective security system design should incorporate IT technology trends and integrate with other low-voltage technology systems. Recognizing architectural implications and operational factors early in the building or space programming process will avoid problems and compromises in function, aesthetics, and project budgets.
PLANNET’s security consultants approach each project from a holistic perspective by concentrating on vulnerabilities and threats and applying best practices to develop a comprehensive solution for each client. A key factor in our success is taking the time to listen and understand our clients’ needs versus attempting to apply a “one size fits all” solution that wastes money and time and doesn’t address the organization’s real needs. PLANNET is a solution oriented organization.
PLANNET has extensive experience in evaluating, designing, procuring, administrating and commissioning the following technical security systems and components:
- Access Control (including single-credential smart-card and smart-phone solutions for residential and multi-use properties)
- Video Surveillance and Management
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures
- Alarm Management
- Intrusion Detection
- Perimeter Protection
- Mass Notification
- Parking Access and Security
- Blue Light System and Secured Communications
- Emergency and Risk Mitigation
- Asset Tracking and Management
- Government CAC and TWIC Deployment and Management
PLANNET is totally independent and unbiased, with no allegiance to or affiliation with any manufacturers, suppliers or installers. PLANNET will always choose the systems and solutions that are best suited for each individual project and security need.