Organizations turn to PlanNet when confronted with major decisions regarding their data center strategic planning. Decision makers are asking their IT and Real Estate groups questions such as:
- Should we upgrade or expand our data center?
- What are my options for incorporating cloud services into my enterprise?
- How to I effectively plan and provision for data center demand?
- What data center disaster recovery configuration is best for my business?
- Is it more cost-effective to build a data center or co-locate?
- Where is the best data center locations to minimize costs and minimize risk?
PlanNet has helped dozens of major corporations and mid-size organizations answer these questions and execute decisions based on our experience and understanding of the critical components of any data center strategy.
PlanNet has all of the knowledge and expertise for each critical strategy component under one roof. We can help you fit the pieces of the puzzle together and prepare a strategy that will be well researched, backed by real data and proven analysis, and addresses the fundamental questions required to get your project green-lighted.